Why join us?
Membership in Robin Hood Ventures offers many benefits, including:
- Access to high-growth companies
- An extensive network of like-minded investors
- Resources for conducting and/or accessing extensive due diligence on companies
- A method to manage the inquiries that many investors receive
- RHV business cards/office/database
Are you eligible?
To join Robin Hood, members must:
- Be accredited investors under SEC Regulation D
- Invest on their own behalf
- Have operational and/or entrepreneurial experience
- Be approved by the unanimous consent of the active members
What do we expect of members?
Members play an active role throughout the life cycle of an investment. This includes:
- Sponsoring, screening, and performing due diligence on potential investments
- Mentoring investee companies
- Serving on investee company boards
We expect members to attend 10 meetings a year (on the second Monday of every month), actively participate in monthly screening calls, and invest in at least one deal per year. Upon joining, members establish a $50,000 investment account.